17.2.10

"The Collectors"

 
I found this earlier today on picturedoesnotbelong but couldn't find a credit for it.  Where is it from?  I wish that this was a scene from a movie- the four tall guys are aliens sent to earth to collect different objects.  The thing would be that there would be millions of these guys.  They're never violent- just annoying- always asking you for your shirt, or your shoe horn, or your ticket stubs.  They never get upset, they always just have this semi-stupid concerned look.  Eventually you'd just want to run away "give me a break!" and try to live your life without getting hassled.  

StumbleUpon.com

4 comments:

  1. The four guy are street comedians. I don't know the name of their company, I saw them in France some years ago (very funny but scary for children).

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bit of google and I've find them : http://www.compagnie-albedo.org/article.php3?id_article=52

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... <- (denotes speechlessness)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to know another kind of 'collectors'...

    ReplyDelete